Friday, August 29, 2008

That's Not My Monkey ... It's Ears Are Too Soft

That's Not My Monkey is part of Usborne's Touchy-Feely board book series. This is a delightful book that children 9 months and older will enjoy for years. Each page has a diferent texture to it, which is a great way for kids to develop sensory and language awareness. They will enjoy going through this book over and over again. It makes a great addition to your "busy bag".

That's Not My Monkey also has repetative text. Children start to recognize the words to the book, and will eventually start reading it to themselves. My daughter started with That's Not My Puppy and enjoyed that book for a good 4 years. You can't beat that for getting your money's worth out of a book!

There are 27 different toucy-feely board books in this series. Most are only 7.99. A few, like That's Not My Fairy and That's Not My Princess, are 9.99. With these prices, and the great quality of these books, they make wonderful gifts for those having a baby. They will also make wonderful stocking stuffers for the littlest of ones on your Christams list. Yes, Christmas time is upon us already!

No comments: