Thursday, August 7, 2008

Visit the Olympics Host Country in Usborne's Book titled China

The Olympics are in China, so why not teach your kids about this vast host country with Usborne's book China. Recommended for ages 6 and up, children will love to learn about the people and animals of China, how they celebrate their new year, and about Chinese writing.

Usborne's China is an internet-referenced book which means it references kid approved sites that your children can go to in order to learn more on a subject. One of the referenced sites in China is a Panda Video
Make sure you click on video once you are to the site. My kids loved this because it shows an itty bitty baby panda with its mama. The video is not long so it keeps the kids attention, but it is full of info on pandas and you really get to see up close how they live. I thought it was great. So did my kids.

1 comment:

momwithbrownies said...

Hello,

Thank you for linking to my blog. I've put your link in my blogroll as well. I hope to hear from you more as time goes by. :o)

Thanks again,
Shelly M.
The Mom With Brownies