Saturday, April 11, 2009

Look What the Easter Bunny Did to My Dog!


I had posted this on my Lily's Licorice blog, and decided I wanted to share it with you all on Usborne Activities For Kids as well.

This is my favorite Easter photo of all time. I was such a mean mom and instead of getting my son an Easter Rabbit for his basket one year, I got him this adorable Easter Basset. We had a basset and I couldn't resist this adorable stuffed dog with rabbit ears for my son. I thought it was cute!


So Easter morning, out comes my son to see what the Easter Bunny had brought. Above is the response we got. That boy cried and cried and cried! He thought the Easter Bunny had turned his precious dog into a stuffed dog with rabbit ears. It was one of the funniest things I had ever seen! (I'm such a nice, caring mom, aren't I?)

Dad had to go wake the real dog out of a deep sleep to come show our dear son that NO he had not been turned into a stuffed dog with rabbit ears.

1 comment:

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

Aww!!

Hi, nice to be meeting you today!!
What a cute little guy:)

xox