Thursday, July 17, 2008

Children's Activities with Usborne Books

Welcome! I am so excited to start sharing all the fun stuff you can do with your children by using Usborne books. I taught a preschool art class and used the
Big Book of Playtime Activities for the entire year. The kids LOVED all the projects. The parents loved it too.


So many parents that I meet tell me that they just don't know what to do with their kids when it comes to hands on activities, especially arts and crafts!! That is why I decided to start this blog. I want to be able to show parents that it's so simple to sit down and draw and EVEN PAINT with their kids. There are easy ways to keep painting non-messy. You're kids will love you even more (if that's possible) if you take the time to do some of these types of activities with them.


There will be more than just art on this blog. Usborne books has some incredible science experiment books and internet-linked books that I just have to share with you! They are awesome!!
Each month I will be giving away a free book! Everyone likes a free book, eh! Watch here for further details.

Kristie


1 comment:

montessorimom said...

WOW!! Painting with no mess! I love that idea! I'm one of those slacker moms who lets her kids do their painting at preschool! Let them clean up the mess! ha!