Thursday, August 15, 2013

Fall is The Best Time To Start Your Usborne Books Business!

Did you know this time of year, the fall, is THE BEST time to start your Usborne Books business? Why? Because schools are starting and Christmas is coming! Usborne isn't just home shows and online marketing. We also can work with schools and preschools. And with Christmas coming, our books make fantastic gifts! 

Back in the fall of 2005 is when I started my Usborne Books business.  It was one of the best decisions I have ever made.  By immediately setting up my business kick off show to share these fine books with friends and families, and by calling a couple preschools to set up a few small book fairs - I had my business up and running in no time.  It was SO simple to get this business started.  There is also HUGE support from consultants, your upline(s) and especially the Usborne home office.  Having built a large, successful Usborne business, I will be there for you with whatever you need to help you build a successful business as well.

As a New Consultant you can earn a full refund of the price of your kit along with free books, cash, and Success Kits!  Success kits are fun surprise boxes full of books, supplies and other fun Usborne goodies.  It's so much fun to receive them!

How do you get your Usborne business started?  It's simple! Click JOIN.  Fill out the form and select which kit you want.  There are two kits to choose from (pictured below).  Each kit contains everything you need to get started, including books, supplies and even your own website!





Looking forward to having you join my team to help spread literacy one book at a time!

*Of course if you have questions, please email me at kglasusb@yahoo.com.  We can converse via email or set up a time to chat over the phone.  Facebook users can also message me at www.facebook.com/UsborneActivities

No comments: