Thursday, August 15, 2013

It's Best Friend's Day!


It's Best Friends Day! What better book to share on this great day than A Friend by Anette Bley.  

"I wish I had a friend to play with on grey and rainy days. Someone to get in trouble with when I feel like playing tricks. Someone to dance and laugh with when I am happy. A friend who is quiet with me when I feel sad."

This is such an awesome book that teaches children about all the different friends they will have throughout life. It's a fantastic book for those children who are just setting out on their adventure of gathering friends and even for those who have had a life long venture with their friends.  It's such a happy and uplifting book!




"Friends are an important part of anybody’s life, and this book encourages children to see the importance of their friendships." Oneota Reading Journal (2010)

Purchase

No comments: